The next 'Wonderful Women: Minding Our Own Business' is scheduled for 23rd January. Join our facebook event to see the details.

Women Entrepreneurs for Women Entrepreneurs

I stumbled across a free webinar yesterday and managed to sign up and get a place just five minutes into the start of it.

It was put on by Robert Dempsey and had 4 speakers. Each women gave a 30 minute talk via their webcam, and the participants used Twitter and an online chat box to communicate. It meant we could ask questions in real time.

It was my first webinar, and I can really see the appeal of them. It was based in the US, but yet there was I, taking part in my PJs.

I will certainly be looking out for more!

1 comment:

  1. cool... I've never heard the word webinar before reading your blog...lol :)

    ReplyDelete